Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Queen of Clean



I have this thing for aprons...I don't know why, but I probably have about 15 aprons that I wear while cooking. I've always loved wearing an apron, not so much for the functionality, but rather for the feeling it gives me of being a wife, mother, and a happy homemaker. I kind of feel like June Cleaver when I wear them and I like the wholesome persona. Anyway, my mother-in-law purchased this one for me that has "Mrs. Hatten" embroidered on the front. I love this apron, not only because it has my name on it, but check out the little ruffle at the bottom. Isn't it cute? In this picture, I was sporting my "I'm too sexy for this apron" look and was getting ready to scrub the toilet and clean the bathroom. I wore it so I wouldn't get a bleach stain on my clothes. Glamorous, huh?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are smokin', girl! Miss u!