Monday, August 11, 2008

Balanced Life

I love days like today. I started this Monday morning like I always do--woke up at 4:30 with Jon, ironed his clothes and saw him off to work, then I hopped in the shower, got ready for the day, got the kids up for school, etc. But today was one of my rare days in which I felt like all was balanced. I had my hands in everything--cleaning, laundry, schoolwork, spending one-on-one time with the kids, working in the yard, cooking, cleaning again, spending time with Jon. I accomplished so much today and felt like everyone got what they needed. There aren't many days like this as I generally have to focus on one "big" task along with my daily routine. Today, I had a lot of projects going on, completed them all, and met every one's needs. That makes me very, very happy...and when Mama's happy, everybody's happy. :-)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

4:30!? It must be love!