Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Family


Last weekend my sister-in-law, Dana, her daughter, and one of her friends came to visit us for the weekend. We had a blast going to the beach (even though there was a shark attack that day), spending time at the pool, going to dinner, and bowling. We went down to the riverfront where Dana took this picture of me and my family. Look at those children--aren't they precious? Jon and I enjoyed spending time with Dana and the girls loved tagging along behind the teenagers...you know, our girls think they're teens in training. I'm relishing these days of playing dress up, Barbies, and family night because before I know it, these little ones are going to be grown. For now, they're our little ones, and little is just fine with me.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes, do enjoy it!! Caty will be 18 in a couple of weeks...sob!
OK, I'll make you an apron...let me think about it.

Michelle said...

Wait....you haven't even seen the whole apron yet! LOL...

Eve said...

Wow! You have a beautiful family. I came here by way of Michelle. : )I am new to blogging and just going from one to the other and reading. It was the name of your blog that got my attention..that is a cute name.

Forever Mom said...

I love you girl! Thanks for having us! We all had a lot of fun! Can't wait to do it again:} !!!