Tuesday, June 17, 2008

(Not-So) Lazy Days on the Beach

Although it is not officially summer for a few more days, summertime here in Southeast Georgia begins in about April. The heat starts to intensify which spurs our first beach outing. This year, things are not quite as relaxed as they have been in previous summers due to the precious little ball of energy pictured here. Eve (who thinks she is applying sunscreen) is keeping us on our toes this summer, particularly while on the beach. Never have I seen more sand in a diaper nor have I experienced the pleasure of changing a diaper from a baby who has spent the previous day eating sand. She, like her older siblings, loves going to the beach and the pool, and although I get my daily exercise, I love taking her. If she could just quit eating the sand, I'd be really happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a precious bundle. Not only are we blessed to have her but to have her mother as well.
Thank you for the gift that you
are!

Michelle said...

Looks like she's got a littlw mohawk going, there! LOL