Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Feet

In April, I broke my right foot while walking across the street. Yes, I said I broke my foot while walking across the street. I know, it sounds like a dramatic story, but it is true. Jon and I were walking back to the truck after attending a local festival and as we were walking across the street he warned me to be careful walking up on the curb because there was a slight drop right in front of the curb. I replied, in a not-so-nice way, might I add, "I see it!" Just as soon as the words rolled off of my tongue I felt instantaneous pain shooting through my foot. Voila! The foot was fractured! Well, after being in a boot for six weeks I am finally free to walk about allowing my toes to breathe in their short, chubby (but oh-so-cute) glory. I learned a valuable lesson with this whole ordeal: watch what you say. If I could turn back time, I would have bit my tongue instead of inserting that foot in my mouth and maybe I wouldn't have broken it!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

LOLOLOL.....I am speechless!