Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pet Peeves

Are there certain things that people do that sometimes get under your skin? These things can be simple idiosyncrasies, less-than-brilliant actions, or blatant stupidities that others act upon that infuriate you. Well, I know I have some and here are just a few...

1. Know-it-alls

2. Being behind a driver who drives with their blinker perpetually on

3. Toothpaste residue in the sink

4. Chipped nail polish

5. No toilet paper left on the roll (but the roll is still on the toilet paper holder)

6. Being able to see a woman's undergarment through (poking out of, etc.) her clothes

7. Pumping gas (and paying for it)

8. Hearing the horrible sound styrofoam makes when it is scratched

9. Powdered medicine (I could never take a Goody's or BC!)

10. Being wasteful

So what about you? What gets on your nerves?


bl

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh Oh Oh!! I'm SO excited you have a blog! I love you and I miss you.
OK, Pet Peeves: People who don't take of their children. Breaking the spines of paperback books. People who roll their eyes at me. Fox News on 24/7. Lying. Wastefulness. Laziness. Doing crossword puzzles in a random order. Oh, I could be here all night trying to think of some more. Anyway, welcome to blogdom!