Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer of '08

Believe it or not, the summer (for us, anyway) is nearly over as the kids go back to school this Friday, August 1. I am making a gross understatement when I say that the summer flew by way too quickly as we are on the eve-eve of the first day of school. Here are some pictures and descriptions of what our family has done over this summer--we have had a blast!

End of the Season T-Ball and Baseball Parties


Mimi and Papa Visiting





Visit with Dana and Hannah




Wild Adventures







Fourth of July




Hanging Out at the Beach





Visit with Nana, Emily, and Zoe




Gracie's Birthday Party




Eve Learning to Walk



The Hatten Girls




Jaden--First Lost Tooth!




In two short months, we have celebrated a birthday, learned to walk, lost a first tooth, overcame fears of riding rollercoasters, learned to swim, finalized where "home" is, matured, grew, and loved. Two short months...it went by so quickly. I'm glad I was there to experience it.

1 comment:

Forever Mom said...

OH my! I can't believe the time is going so quickly...I love the pics and your blog! I am so proud of all you guys...truly proud. I love you all!

ps...I cry every time I read "The Kissing Hand". :}