Friday, December 21, 2012

Joys of Motherhood: Embarrassing My Offspring!

Now that I'm officially one of those "moms", it becomes pretty difficult to scheme of different and unusual ways of embarrassing my children on a regular basis. Walking around the house in my granny robe when they have friends over usually does the trick, but with all the kids I have it pays to keep it fresh and exciting as much as possible. My latest victory of childhood torture was the other night at my school's holiday sing along. My 12-year-old son was my date for the evening and I thought I'd show a little motherly love with some hugs and kisses and a little baby talk I'm front if some students. Needless to say, my son tried to escape...but not without getting some Mama love. Ahhhh...the joys of motherhood!



No comments: